Cost and quality of care are important considerations when choosing a medical weight loss program. We strive to keep our customized weight loss programs affordable. We encourage you to compare our quality and fees with other medical weightloss programs in the South Charlotte area.
Initial Visit, Testing and Program Setup: $199
This includes the following:
- A computerized body composition analysis
- Weight, measurements, and vital signs
- Health and diet history evaluation and physical exam
- A 30 minute educational diet and nutrition presentation
- Blood workup which includes thyroid hormone analysis, comprehensive metabolic panel, lipids, and CBC.
- An EKG, if medically indicated. Depending on your medical history, current health status, type of weight loss treatment you will be undergoing and other factors, it may be necessary to perform an EKG to assess your basic heart function. This will be done at the doctor’s discretion if you are interested in taking appetite suppressants.
Medications average from $10 to $30 per month depending on the medication prescribed. They can be dispensed from our office or at the pharmacy of your choice (pharmacy prices will vary).
Injections: $10-$21 per injection
As part of the Learn2Lose comprehensive weight loss program, you may be offered the option of weekly or monthly injections. The cost of injections range from $10-$21 per injection.
4 week follow-up visits: $75
Medical follow-ups are scheduled every 4 weeks.
Meal Replacements/Protein Supplements-$1.50 to $3.50 per serving
Many people choose to utilize our meal replacement products to “jump-start” their journey toward weight loss success. Low-calorie, protein-rich meal replacement and snack products are available from the Learn2Lose office. The typical cost for a meal replacement or snack product is between $1.50 and $3.00 per serving. Many of our patients tell us that they actually save money when compared to what they use to spend on take-out and grocery food. We carry affordable, high quality, great tasting products for your convenience.
High quality weight control services managed by a professional health practice does not need to be expensive to be effective. Once you complete your first month, we can help you choose the package that is best for you and your lifestyle. Our follow-up visits start at an average $3.00 per day!
Because of the complexity and expense related to insurance reimbursement, we do not participate with any insurance companies at our clinics. We are happy to provide a letter of medical necessity, when appropriate, to assist your efforts to get reimbursed by your insurance company. Please note that many of our patients do use their Flex Spending Account (FSA) and Health Savings Account (HSA) debit cards to pay for medical services related to the treatment of obesity.
Note: We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Debit Cards and Cash. Fees are subject to change.